Начало » Турниры » клубные турниры » New experience There is so much more in the world that we don't yet know and can learn more about.
New experience There is so much more in the world that we don't yet know and can learn more about. [сообщение #513848] Пнд, 25 Январь 2021 08:33
ritcha в настоящее время не в онлайне ritcha
Постоялец
New experience Our world is so big, so big that it is impossible to see that there are seven continents and half of it consists of water and land. If we look at it this way, it can be felt that the world is much larger than ours, we are just like the ants on this huge world that we have been living in for decades, in every corner of the world there are things that we do not know. many And there are things that we know very well as well It would be great if we traveled all over the world to experience new experiences, things that might complement our lives. But to really travel around the world, it will cost a lot of money, so let's try to change your mind and come on a path that you never forgot.

New experience
We have to allow With myself in order to meet New experiences
Everyone in our society has different personalities, maybe some have the same, but not all of them, just like experiences. Some people experience the same as ours. But some people have had experiences that are not the same as ours. How nice would it be if we gave ourselves the opportunity to experience new experiences that we had never experienced? The author used to read the book. Runyourownpace Homo Finisher is a book on the author's marathon with the title round fingers.

Learn new experiences
He said that there are many things that we don't know about this world, just things that are close to us, maybe we don't know them. We would never know what the cycling world would be like if we hadn't ridden a bicycle. We never know what the runner's world would be like if we hadn't tried running. We never know what the underwater world would be like if we weren't a diver. We have no way of knowing what it would be like in space or outer space if we were not astronauts.

New experience, new experience There is much more to this world.
This is something that is very close to the example, but we have never experienced it. How nice would it be if we could enter another world that we have never stepped into? What I would like to say is, if you are tired of your current disease, how about changing your current activities? I have been familiar before

Can press follow: joker123
Реклама
Предыдущая тема:Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 3 Fossil/Fire Pink
Следующая тема:Drawbacks of being empathetic It hurts me a lot.
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Срд Апр 21 03:33:59 MSK 2021

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,03564 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.