Начало » Обсуждение сайта » Обсуждение новостей » 6 pressure points to relieve tired eyes, reduce stress, add freshness To come back bright
6 pressure points to relieve tired eyes, reduce stress, add freshness To come back bright [сообщение #513739] Птн, 22 Январь 2021 08:12
ritcha в настоящее время не в онлайне ritcha
Участник
Pressure points to relieve eye fatigue
Today, I took the acupressure point that helps relieve eye fatigue, reduce the tension of the eye muscles, and make my face refreshed. Ready to work later, leave only 6 simple positions, do it by yourself Let's see

Solving tired eyes only 6 positions
Position 1

I use my index finger, middle finger. And the ring fingers of both hands press the upper eyelids and gradually Push all three fingers up the head until the occiput is like a hair streak 10 times.

Position 2

Apply powder, use both middle fingers to press on the corner of the eyes (base of the bridge of the nose), then push them up. Then use all your fingers (except the thumb) to touch the forehead with the tips of the fingers together. Apply down to the side of the cheek to the chin closely, do 10 times.

Position 3

Wipe your mouth, place your right hand on your mouth. Press your palms fairly firmly. Then drag your hand all the way to the right, count 1 time, switch sides, do 20 times.

Position 4

Wipe the chin, place the back of the right hand under the chin. Then apply pressure to the back of the hand to hit the chin. Then drag your hand all the way to the right, count as 1 time, switch sides, do 20 times

Position 5

Press under the chin, place both thumbs under the chin, with the rest of the fingers pointing perpendicular to the chin. Apply pressure and hold your thumb for 10 seconds, then move your finger across the chin under the front (about 5 times).

Position 6

Rub the face and back of the ear, use the middle and index fingers of both hands to loosely pinch the ears. Place the ring finger and little finger against the cheek. The thumb is placed behind the ear, rubbing it up and down vigorously, count as 1 time, do 20 times.

How is it done? Easy, right? Let's go and do it together. When you have to sit and work for a long time Then take a break and press your own point, it can help

Other interesting articles >> joker123
Реклама
Предыдущая тема:Пассажирские перевозки стали популярнее
Следующая тема: Uber Health Clone App
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Чтв Фев 25 03:00:11 MSK 2021

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,03021 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.